PG Forum Relaunched!

We are so excited to have you in our new gaming forum. Ask and answer any discussions about games, platforms and streams in our PG boards.

By John
I can honestry say that the Praystation is an excerrent consore. I recentry bought the Uncharted four bundrr and it's a good system me play long time.
By daljit
Asian person I can honestry say that the Praystation is an excerrent consore. I recentry bought the Uncharted four bundrr and it's a good system me play long time.
By Yankee
I love my ps4 it's been jail broken and everything when I first got it ! I stil have some links to the jailbreak and trying to do it again but idk iv had the new update when I first it when I jail broke it . So I'll just wait till it updates again
By Sita
I hopee that i get a ps4 on friday. Here in the netherlands we have a holliday called sinterklaas. Its like santa claus but that dutch and every body gets presentss
By daljit
i was downloading a game can I play another game while it downloads. For example if I was installing assasins creed unity from the disk could I play Resogun at the same time. I'm getting a ps4 this weekend so I just want to know

Acute Glomerulonephritis Basic Pathophysiology Qui[…]

Diabetes Treatment Guidelines Metformin Weight Cre[…]

Rsv Precautions In Hospital Cdc Immunization Guide[…]

Nino's In Fort Myers Blutdruckwerte Unterschiedli[…]