PG Forum Relaunched!

We are so excited to have you in our new gaming forum. Ask and answer any discussions about games, platforms and streams in our PG boards.

By Yankee
i think not sure love Vice City however I think what made Vice City so good was how it was set in the 80s. The soundtrack is part of what made this game so good. I just can't imagine a modern Vice City. I mean you can definitely still get a San Andreas feel playing GTA V so I don't doubt that Rockstar would smash it.
By John
I think there should be 5 cities. Maybe a load screen when you travel to other. People could pick what city they want to live in. I know this is silly and unrealistic but I wish there was more world to explore.
By Sita
I think I remember hearing something about Vice City 2 but nothing would be confirmed at this stage. GTAO is just too much of a big game now.
By daljit
I would love an 80's themed GTA 6 in Vice City with two playable characters, one being the criminal and the other being the agent or cop that's trying to catch that criminal.
By John
If GTA VI is going to be in the city that GTA was created in then it would be in the city of Dundee in Scotland not London
By erik
Vice City is far and away the most likely but as a potential reservation the location around it simply doesn't have the same diversity that we saw in GTA V, there's a distinct lack of verticality in its surrounding environments.

Sports Academy Black Friday 2017 Sales Paper Inhal[…]

Buy Meaning In Urdu

Nasal Spray For Kids Allergy Eye Dop Ricetta Panc[…]

Bicalutamide Online Cod Payment? The Best Place To[…]

Recetas De Postres Mexicanos Faciles Fracture Movi[…]